Saturday, July 28, 2012

Dye dye dye!

Just wanted to shoot a little tiny post in here to start off the weekend. I'll be posting a step by step (with photos!) of how best to dye the denim tomorrow also. I love the colorful denim I've seen in all the stores for summer and even fall. I just got a lovely pair of Earnest Sewn Harlan's in and amber-y color that I love, and it seems that everyone is debuting their jewel toned denim right now. Yesterday I realized that I still don't have a cute pair of summery colored shorts to wear for the remaining hot months here in California, so this morning I made some! 


What you'll need:

  • Your favorite RIT dye color (available in powder and liquid at most craft stores of Walmart)
  • Scissors 
  • A pair of old beat up Levi's, or whatever denim you can get your hands on 
  • a big space (i used my lawn) that you can get messy in and not worry about staining anything with your dye


Here's what you'll get:
Stay tuned for a step by step tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment