Sunday, August 12, 2012

Coming soon

Alright hey folks, just a little update! Sometime this week I'll be posting a DIY for traditional henna tattoos, because I think they're pretty. If you wanna get a head start and get some supplies while I wait for mine to come in the mail you can head to visionsofindia.com they're California based, privately owned, and sell other neat stuff too! I bought some of their simple bindis so I'll be wearing one while I do my henna haha. My order only came out to six dollars or so (and that's including shipping!) and I got a ton of unnecessary stuff. I also purchased a book of traditional mendhi designs from amazon, which is actually shipping from India, but amazon super saver shipping says it will be here in 5 days? So see ya then

No comments:

Post a Comment