What you'll need:
- mason jars of any shape of size
- plants and potting soil (i chose succulents because I can't kill them)
- a wood plank of some sort (I salvaged mine from an old Pier 1 wine rack from the Salvation Army)
- short screws to mount the jars
- long screws to mount the planter as a whole
- pipe clamps
- power drill
- flat and phillips head screwdrivers
- somewhere to mount your planter!
First off, you'll want to take apart whatever structure you have (if necessary) to get your wood board.
Next you need to drill holes in the back of your pipe clamps so that you can screw them into your board. Before you screw them into the wood, you'll have to drill holes slightly smaller than the size of your screws in the wood where you want the pipe clamps to be fixed.
Once both pipe clamps are attached to the wood, the planted can be screwed into the wall. To do this, drill holes through your wood (once again slightly smaller than your screw) and do the same on the wall space where you'd like your planter to hang. Use your long screws to attach the planter to the wall.
Finally the fun part! Now you can plant your little pants in the mason jars. I chose some lovely multicolored succulents for mine.
Use the flathead screwdriver to tighten your pipe clamps around the mason jars so that they stay in place on the planter.
Now you have a pretty new planter :)